Channell Road, Mill Creek, wv$209,900
- Remarks: 128.2 acres, conveniently located, any owner owned mineral rights convey, has not been timbered since a managed cut to 16″ approx. 30 years ago, APO. Located on Channell Road just outside of Mill Creek, the property has an estimated 125 acres of mature timber. The property borders Channell Road (CR 46) for approx. 1/2 mile and overlooks Buck Run. Electric and city water available. Mountainous plateau with rolling, sloping, some steep features and mountainous views.
- MLS #: 10110480
- Price: $209,900
- Acres: 128.2
- Property Type: Residential Land
- County: Randolph
- City: Mill Creek
- State: WV
- Zip: 26280
- Elementary School: Homestead Elementary
- Middle School: Tygart Valley Middle
- High School: Tygarts Valley High
- Fence: None
- View Description: Mountain,Neighborhood
- Road Frontage: County Road,Paved
- Suitable Use: Residential,Timber,Recreational
- Wooded Acres: 125
- Tax Amount: 1171
- Tax Year: 2015
- Zoning: None
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.