1144 Old Rt 33 East Highway, Weston, wv$995,000
- Remarks: Prime Location, Extremely High Traffic Count, less than 0ne mile from one of the busiest Interchanges in West Virginia, close to four major lakes, The best skiing on the East Coast, just an hour away. Easy on and off of the major 4 lane, soon to be completed to the Virginia Border. Previous use was a car lot and Rv Park, Across from the new Hampton Inn.
- MLS #: 10136345
- Price: $995,000
- Est Sq Ft: 1548
- Acres: 0.673
- Property Type: Business
- # of Stories: 1
- Year Built: 1968
- Subdivision: Mace
- County: Lewis
- City: Weston
- State: WV
- Zip: 26452
- Interior Features: 9ft+ Ceiling
- Flooring: Concrete
- Heating: Wall Unit(s),Space Heater(s)
- Cooling: Window Unit(s)
- Electricity: Circuit Breakers,Underground,200 Amps
- Exterior Features: Dumpster Area,Overhead Doors < 10′,Detached Signage
- Roof: Rubber
- Foundation: Block
- Parking: 11-25 Spaces,Paved,3+ Bays
- Road Frontage: U.S. Highway
- Water/Sewer: City Sewer,City Water,Water Heater – Gas
- Tax Amount: 2048
- Tax Year: 2020
- Zoning: Central Commercial Business
Disclaimer: All listing information is deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified through personal inspection by appropriate professionals. Listings displayed on this website may be subject to prior sale or removal from sale; availability of any listing should always be independently verified.
Listing information is provided for consumer personal, non-commercial use, solely to identify potential properties for potential purchase; all other use is strictly prohibited and may violate relevant federal and state law.
This listing data comes from North Central West Virginia MLS and is updated on a daily basis. Some properties which appear for sale on this web site may subsequently have sold and may no longer be available.